Lets be serious, who doesn’t love Cinco de Mayo? It’s an excuse to dress up, go out with girlfriends, and drink margaritas! This year I’m repeating the tradition and going out with some of my best friends from home. Where we are going is my first thought and my second thought is what to wear?!
I thought it would be fun this year to bring in a touch of the holiday to my ensemble. Whether it is with bright colors or fun patterns, I just know I want to be festive without being overkill (read: sombrero). Plus, all of these different pieces will be adorable all summer long!
- Black Tassel Dress (Only $55!) : Such a cute dress! It really is such a classic way to play with the tassel trend and this dress will go with so much all summer long!
- Yellow & Red Scarf : I love how bright these two colors are together! This is basically all you need with a white tee and jeans to look festive and fun!
- Silver Necklace (Only $17!) :Such a steal at $17! I’ve been loving bigger pieces of jewelry lately and this one is no exception. There is a time and a place for dainty jewelry but celebrating calls for the fun pieces!
- Chandelier Earrings : These earrings are just so pretty and eyepopping enough without being over the top. Perfect for someone who wants to dress up for Cinco de Mayo without being the center of attention.
- Embroidered Top : I think this top is just so beautiful. I’m a real sucker for embroidered pieces and the colors of this one really caught my eye. I’m picturing it paired with white jeans and tan sandals, casual but classic.
- Red Scarf (On sale!) : I love this scarf! I’ve had my eyes on it for a while now and with it on sale I’m thinking of taking the plunge…
What are your plans for Cinco de Mayo? And more importantly, what are you going to wear?!