Bill if you’re reading this, stop now. I’m kidding but we both know not really.
Today I wanted to do a round up of my Nordstrom #nsale purchases! Overall I am really happy with my picks and how they fit when they arrived. Normally when I order things I end up keeping maybe half of them and then sending the rest back, but not this time! I’m still waiting for two more things to come in but the things I did receive already I love.
- Trouve Drape Front Leather Jacket: This is one of the two things I am still waiting for but I have wanted a drapey front jacket for a while now and I felt like a grey leather jacket goes with so much. I can’t wait to throw this on with jeans and boots to run out during the day or pair with black jeans to go out.
- Halogen ‘Owen’ Pointy Toe Ghille Flats: I already owned a pair of Topshop black suede laceup flats and I wear them all the time so when I saw these in this gorgeous blush leather I knew I had to have them. I’ve had them two days and I’ve worn them both days. They literally go with everything and are so comfortable! I’m a 7 1/2- 8 and the 7 1/2 fit me perfectly. They come in 6 different versions ranging from suede to snack print.
- Phase 3 Whipstitch Wool Floppy Hat: This is the other thing that hasn’t come in the mail yet but for $20 I don’t see how it can’t be great for the fall. It also comes in this great rust color as well as black.
- Lush Lace-Up Back Tee: Love this top! As you all know already I have a thing for pretty back tops and this one is no exception. I hadn’t really gotten into the lace up top trend before but this top was just really pretty. I got it in a S which is my normal size and it fits. It unfortunately is sold out in black but it also comes in grey, blue, and a reddish color that is listed as “madder brown” so maybe it will appear more brownish in person.
- Zella ‘Live In’ Leggings: There has been a lot of hype around these leggings so while they’re on sale for $34 I figured now was the time to try them. They are so soft it’s crazy! I got these to wear as leggings with sweaters, including the one below, instead of to workout but they seem like they’re really good quality and could hold up a long time working out in them. Some leggings start to pucker really fast and just get overall gross after a lot of wears and I don’t see that happening with these.
- Madison & Berkeley Side Slit Turtleneck Tunic: I am a sucker for easy to throw on sweaters. I love how relaxed this one is, yet still really cute with the side slits. I plan to wear it with the Zella leggings and black ankle boots this fall. It also comes in grey, black and rust.
What did you purchase from the sale?!