I used to do a post series like this is the past but I wanted to take it up again and mold it more into posts I enjoy on other peoples blogs. I think they’re a great way to wrap up the week, inform about sales, and give a shoutout to other bloggers posts that I find inspiring. Basically a mixture of knowledge and things of interest! So here is my first Weekly Wrap Up!
What happened this week on Sequins & Strawberries:
Most popular post this week:
Recent purchases/In my cart:
- These jeans in black-on sale for only $40 and they’re made for us girls with booty’s!
- These $28 white ankle bootie. They’re almost sold out so you have to hurry! They also come in black.
- This $19 leopard scarf. I love camel and black for winter-the most classic combination!
- These $34 camo leggings. I’m thinking an oversized camel sweater and black booties with these.
- This puffer coat. Mine finally ripped last year after 4 years so this was kind of a necessity. I love that it’s belted and has a hood. I got the tall version, but it also comes in regular and petite. They’ve been having a bunch of sales lately but this coat is selling out fast.
- This black ruffled turtleneck. It’s 40% off this weekend with code YAYCLOTHES. Black is selling out but it also comes in grey and purple. I’m a sucker for a good turtleneck and zipper detailing.
- Macy’s: I went today and there are TONS of markdowns and an additional 20% off with code style online and in stores!
- Lord & Taylor: At least 20% off with code COLUMBUS and up to 50% off shoes and booties.
- Rebecca Taylor: 25% off with code 25FAMILY.
- Alice & Oliva: 25% off everything in stores and online, no code necessary.
- Rag & Bone: 25% off with code PRIVATE25.
- Loft: 40% off with code FALLFEST.
- Pottery Barn, PBTeen, & Pottery Barn Kids: All are 20% off with code FRIENDS
- I mean how can I not share an article called “The Tall Girl’s Guide To Denim Shopping“.
- I love this post idea by Krista, such a nice way to see “real” life.
- All of Jenn’s colored tights remind me of Blair Waldorf and I totally get behind this trend again!
- You can always count on Courtney & Kelly to be as honest as can be in their posts.
That’s all for this week. Bill and I are off to LI for the weekend for sushi Friday with my fam, family friends wedding on Saturday, and visiting my Mumma on Sunday! Jam packed but fun weekend!